Thursday, September 10, 2009

EdHeads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DESIGN A CELL PHONE:::

I thought the design a cell phone thing was fun, and I enjoyed it. Even though it was not all to easy to make the elderly people happy, I still liked it. But the old people didn't like my phone...I thought it was pretty coollooking though haha.



DEEP BRAIN SIMULATION:::

This surgery thingis awesome! I loved the whole operating in the ladies head, even though I was totally grossed out and my feet did start to hurt. But it was amazing! And this also helped me realize that I do not have brain surgian in my future.



CRASH SCENE:::

This was not as fun as the previous things i was doing. I really didnt understand it! It was very confusing, but I figure that if I were to be helped on it and would know how to do it, then i'd very much enjoy.




VIRTUAL HIP RESURFACING:::

This vitual game is much more gross than the brain surgery. Way more blood and graphics..EWW! But its really fun and interesting. I kearned something about hip resurfacing to.







VIRTUAL HIP REPLACEMENT:::

This is very interesting, but almost similar to the virtual hip resurfacing. I still enjoyed very very much though. But I would never be able to do this in real life.






THE ODD MACHINE:::


I thought this was cool. Really didn't get the point of it, but it was educational. Alot of the things I learned in like elementary school were being applied.





VIRUAL KNEE SURGERY:::

This is a graphic sugery only because of the cutting of the poor guys knee. I feel really sorry for him and hope I never have to have that surgery...it seems painful! But I had fun :)





WEATHER:::



This was a very boring thing. I really didn't get it either. I was confused and stopped in the middle of it. Weather aren't that interesting.





SIMPLE MACHINES:::



This is fun. I enjoyed the whole thing. I hnderstood it all because it was just like what does this simple machine do and what causes it to perform that function. It was veryeasy, but i liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment