Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Barnes & Noble

So what is the book store Barnes and Noble like? Like what's in there, the books it contains, and many other questions that have been waiting to be asked, so i ventured out to Perkins Rowe to answer some common and uncommon questions concerning this store. It was a bit challening because I hardly ever go ther, but I learned many things about this place. It seems like good place to relax and stuff.



The place is divivded into a section for movies and music, books and magazines, Barnes & Noble Jr. (the kids section), a Starbucks, customer service which is located in the middle of the B&N, and a bathroom,ofcourse. The movie and music section is very organized in my oppenion. For movies there aare clips to watch and many options of new and old videos to buy. All the new movies are located in the fron of the store to atract more customers. The music section is pretty much the same as the movie section. nothing super different except that its music not movies. The book and magazine section is just like any library, only bigger! They are sectioned of by genres and and stuff like that. It's really easy to find a book there because the customer service is very reliable, and it's in the middleof the store. Can't get much easier than that. Now to my favorite part; STARBUCKS! I absolutly love that they have onee in there. I just get coffee and sit there, but others use it to study, talk, and just sit for relaxation. It smell like coffee...Love It! The kids section is very...child-like. There's a small stage with chairs where adults would read stories to young kids. It is really cool for young kids.

The card dicount system works like a gift card sort of thing. you get 25% off any hardcovered book. very cool. My experence with the B&N project was fun. my sister and I had funrnning from end to end of the place trying to find the answers to all the questions we were asked. I learned new stuff about it, and I may just visit it more often. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment